Say hello to the happy residents of Holdie Land; the Holdie Folk. Measuring 4.3 inches (the perfect size to fit in small hands or to take along in a pocket) the Holdie Folk might be small but all have big personalities!
Meet Leif: Leif is Holdie Land’s ocean explorer. You’ll often find him skipping rocks by the sea, building intricate sandcastles, and making necklaces out of shells washed up on the sand. Leif isn’t a strong swimmer but his sailing skills are unmatched.
• Each Holdie Folk are fully posable and made from cotton and wool with polyester filling.
• The Holdie Folk come dressed in their favorite removable linen outfit and cotton underwear.
• Holdie Folk are all handmade, so some variation will occur.
Dimensions: H4.3″ x D1.2″ x W3.9″ (full arm span)
Weight: 0.06 lb
• Spot clean with a damp cloth.
• Do not remove girl’s hair ties.
• Holdie Folk hair is made from real wool and is hand-sewn, so (like your favorite rug) some shedding will occur at first. This won’t last too long, in the meantime, give it a gentle comb with your fingers and discard any loose fibres.